Enterprise Event Management Software
Supporting Your Virtual Events
Move Your Events Online Instead of Cancelling or Postponing
Considering a move to virtual events? Zerista can help you deliver your sessions online and engage with audiences in the same way you would for your in-person events. Drive attendance, manage payments and collect all your event data in one place across all of your events – both online and face to face. Our user-friendly, intuitive platform will make things easy for your remote attendees too – with tools that help them connect and learn in new ways .
How Zerista Supports Your Online Events
Virtual Keynotes & Sessions
Live Polling + Q&As + Surveys
Create the Online Experience Your Attendees Want
- Quick sign-up with user-friendly, mobile technology
- Personalized registration and agenda management
- Watch live and recorded sessions – anytime, anywhere
- Engage with speakers online through live polling + Q&As
- Connect and network with other online attendees
- Stay up to date on all the latest event information
- Access to online libraries and resources
Quick Setup, Simple Licensing – No Additional Ticketing Fees
- Launch your event website or app in no time
- Drive attendance, manage registrations and online payments
- Invite as many people as you like – no additional fees
- Manage agendas + update automatically on websites, apps
- Stream sessions in-app using platforms like Zoom, GoToMeeting and YouTube Live
- Track in-session attendance + manage CPD accreditations
- Manage all virtual and in-person event data on one platform
- Increase revenue with new sponsorship opportunities
- Get insight on registrations, attendance, revenue, session popularity and more
Getting Value from Your Event Technology
Onboarding & Training
Our team of experienced event professionals will provide step-by-step guidance and training to help set up your online event and get the most out of your Zerista investment.
Our friendly support team is always ready to help with any questions you may have. With a 7-minute average response time, we consistently smash industry ratings for customer support each year.
Data Security & Compliance
Zerista helps you meet the stringent data security and regulatory requirements of your IT, legal and finance teams – including PCI DSS and EU GDPR.
Learn How Zerista Can Help
Let us show you how Zerista can help you deliver your sessions online and engage with audiences in the same way you would for your in-person events. You’ll find out how to drive attendance, manage payments and collect all your event data in one place across all of your events – both online and face to face.