Easily find digital abstracts & posters
With our deep focus on scientific events, Zerista presents sophisticated tools to organize and present abstracts and posters right from within the app.
While tools to manage submissions, voting, and selection have existed for some time, the reach of event technology has generally stopped there. As a result, attendees are left to sift through volumes of printed or online content in search of their favorite authors and topics while being forced to roam the halls of your events in search of the right talks. With some events reaching nearly 10,000 abstracts, that exercise was painful. With Zerista, that’s all changing.
Most common features
- Advanced filters and search by topic, author, institution, and more.
- Second screen content, including digital documents and videos.
- Favorites list to easily select, save, and share content.
Keep your event organized with our advanced, one-of-a-kind meeting scheduler
In life sciences and medical tech events, value is built through the in-person meetings that take place. More events are turning to structured meeting formats including partnering, hosted buyer, and reverse tradeshows, to put the right people together and to track who’s meeting whom for regulatory compliance.
Long the domain of stand-alone schedulers, meeting coordination is now a standard feature in Zerista. Our integrated meetings scheduler makes it simple for admins to manage a wide variety of meeting formats, making those meetings more valuable for attendees who can set and manage schedules on the same app they use to engage with the rest of the event.
Zerista's smart meeting scheduler includes
- Drag-and-drop meeting scheduling to easily find time with people or companies
- Time blocks to manage when people can and can’t meet
- Easy-to-use admin tools to monitor and report on meeting schedules
- Pre-set meeting durations, start times, and end times