Copyright 2014 · Zerista
- Zerista’s Product and CEO were nominated for Product of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year by the Colorado Technology Association (blushing)
- Zerista doubled it’s client roster and is now powering events on 6 continents, 12 industries from 500 attendees to 80,000
- Zerista won Best Mobile Application in 2011 and Top Technology Innovator at the Meeting Technology Summit
- Zerista upped the ante by launching brand new and totally redesigned iPhone, iPad and Android downloadable applications
- Zerista client BIO International Convention won Best Social Media Marketing at TSNN’s Event Excellence Awards and was also featured at IAEE Expo! Expo! in Las Vegas (we love it when our customers rack up the praise!)
- Zerista announced its plans to share millions of dollars in revenue with its clients in 2012. (ooooh)
- Last but surely not least, Zerista launched the industry’s first Event Intelligence Platform creating smarter events for Attendees, Exhibitors and Organizers.
A proven marketing software executive with a penchant for driving growth in entrepreneurial environments through a healthy mix of product innovation, marketing and sales. I'm passionate about creating links between live experiences and the digital world to drive business success. We're innovating fast at Zerista, helping event-focused organizations build and manage digital experiences that work. To do that, we're focused on building more relevant, valuable experiences for attendees -- and using those experiences to create revenue for sponsors, exhibitors and show organizers. I'm a frequent speaker at industry events on topics including audience generation, data intelligence, measurement, and hybrid events.
Latest posts by Eric Olson (see all)
- Four Keys to Selling Event Sponsorship in a Digital World - April 29, 2013
- A Bit About Boston — And the Power of Events - April 16, 2013